Love quotes from books / movies / celebrities
2. "No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."
– Gone with the Wind
3. "My heart is, and always will be, yours."
– Sense and Sensibility
4. "It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it."
– Tom Hanks,Sleepless In Seattle
5. "Love means never having to say you’re sorry."
– Ali MacGraw, Love Story
6."The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever."
– The Notebook
7."Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable."
– Wizard of Oz
8."Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it."
– Braveheart
9."Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."
– Notting Hill
10."Life is messy. Love is messier."
– Catch and Release
11."I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you."
– Dirty Dancing
12."And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make."
– Paul McCartney
13."Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs."
– Miss Piggy
14."Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself."
– Oprah Winfrey
15."I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
– Marilyn Monroe
16."Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime."
– Bette Davis
17."Men are a luxury. Not a necessity."
– Cher
18."Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."
– John Lennon
19."A simple 'I love you' means more than money."
– Frank Sinatra
20."I like to believe that love is a reciprocal thing, that it can't really be felt, truly, by one."
– Sean Penn
No comments:
Post a Comment